Objetology items have gone through several decades of time and have passed through many hands, which means that some of them have their traces of use; in Objetology we believe that these “footprints of time” add character to the objects, tells part of its history and enhances the beauty in many cases; we classify the items based on 5 condition levels:
– excellent: very close to the original condition, “like new”
– very good: hardly any visible marks and/or wear
– good: slight marks and/or scratches, slight wear, small restorations
– vintage: aged and/or patina or certain wear and/or marks that enhances the beauty
– traces of use: marks, scratches, clear wear, small bumps, stains on upholstery
The wiring and fittings of all the lamps have been updated or are in good working order.
The pictures are made with the intention to be as descriptive as possible, although in some cases, colors and textures may differ slightly from reality.