Objetology items have gone through several decades of time and have passed through many hands, which means that some of them have their traces of use; in Objetology we believe that these “footprints of time” add character to the objects, tells part of its history and enhances the beauty in many cases; we classify the items based on 5 condition levels:
– very good: almost perfect
– good: more than acceptable
– vintage: aged and pattina that enhances the beauty
– traces of use: scratches, rusty, marcs
– defects: particular damage
The wiring and fittings of all the lamps are in good condition or has been updated.
The pictures are made with the intention to be as descriptive as possible, although, in some cases, colors may differ slightly from reality.